Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Dear Mr/Miss Spam Writer,

I know a mass posting is rude- but, you've been sending me so much spam lately, I haven't been able to respond to all of them. Besides- when I do respond, you seem to send me more spam. So here goes,

YesRead Phonics: hey man (or woman). I tried telling you before, I don't have kids! well, that I know of at least. But I was thinking, maybe I should take your free reading assessment. Will that let me know what if my kids will be blockheads?

Kevin Mitchell: You tricked me! You said the subject was 'The server was down,'
I was intrigued, only to find you really wanted to lengthen my penis. Have you seen me in the gym? I mean- adding three inches sounds appealing, but, my partner won't be impressed, I don't have one! I tried replying and telling you that. I know I didn't respond to your first 47 emails- but you really have me thinking

Jenna Meyer: So- 'you want to see me again?' oh fooled AGAIN- you wanna add three inches to my penis too! is it a one time shot- or can kevin do it then you, for a net gain of six inches to my penis? and- be honest- will you see me again if I don't add three inches? I hope you're not that shallow!

Customer Service: Clever, here I thought this was an email from amazon telling me my book on breeding rhino's in an urban environment had been shipped! But no- you wanted to give me a free PDA, er, sorry, a complimentary free PDA (fyi- thats redundant!) thanks- but I have a PDA.

SuckyBlond: You're such a vixen. You know you tease me. But I wonder if we ever did meet- if you'd just tell me to grow my penis three inches.

Brody Macklin: Hey dude! 'please don't take this personal' wow- so you're making money from this email! holy shit! how can I! is this like the bill gates will send you $1000 for testing their new email system? (which by the way I NEVER got!) yes you're right- I have been hesitant before to try one of these get rich quick schemes- but- your 119 emails may have changed my mind!

Bobbles: 'the hottest new toy in america' wow- this sounds kinky- can't wait! oh- bobble head dolls- how disappointing

Madeline_Peterson: you have every intention of getting me laid? is it ok that I probably need to grow my penis another three inches? They're 100% horny, 100% real, 100% amateur and 100% ready to fuck tonight? awesome! wait- tonight? no!!! this sucks! can we do it tomorrow! I can't tonight! I have way too much spam to respond to, for it to happen tonight.

thanks for all of your help and suggestions- especially the pictures of the hot nasty sluts- co workers love catching them on my screen!

take care-

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?